Fire resistant door manufactured to be used in intermediate areas where a fast escape way is needed in case of emergencies.
Ideally designed for mining and forestry companies, as well as, supermarkets and industry facilities, among others.
– Metal structural frame made with 80x40x30mm profiles.
– Thermal isolation.
– Intumescence sealing to avoid the passing of toxic fumes and flames towards the non-exposed side.
– Certified panic bar.
– Certified Hydraulic closure.
– Finishing: Anti-oxide, shiny or matt enamel or polyurethane paint.
– Folded internally-reinforced steel sheet, which makes a resistant structure.
– Frame made with steel profiles, ASTM quality standard, filled with extreme temperature resistant materials.
– Hinges incorporated during the manufacturing process, which assures a precise closure.
We are representatives of: Martin Doors - Infraca - Flexon - Luxaflex
+56 (2) 2671 1045
+56 (2) 2673 4080