Steel escape doors are used, mainly, for emergency exits, fast and easy escape ways, controlled entrances in plants, electrical rooms, buildings, among others.
– Certified matt stainless steel panic bar.
– Stainless steel handle.
– Cylinder lock.
– Regulated-speed hydraulic closure.
– Interior made with metal profiles.
– Finishing: Anti-oxide, shiny or matt enamel or polyurethane paint.
– Folded internally-reinforced steel sheet, which makes a resistant structure.
– Frame made with steel profiles of 80x40x3, with extreme heat resistant materials.
– Hinges incorporated during the manufacturing process, which assures a precise closure.
We are representatives of: Martin Doors - Infraca - Flexon - Luxaflex